A day of entertainment for the whole family to enjoy at 2.00pm on Saturday, 7 July 2018.
Each group will perform a 15-20 minute programme of dances and are encouraged to interact with and engage the audience.
The watching public will be able to support their favourite group by ‘Vote’ and this will be noted by the Eisteddfod adjudicator. The adjudication then begins at 4.00pm in the Amphitheatre Stage.
- Gabhru Panjab de, India
- Spraoi, Republic of Ireland
- Folk Lore Dance Association, India
- Heritage Dancers, India
- Gangsal Dance Company, Indonesia
- Qypryllinjte E Roshnikut, Albania
- Sukhmani Folk Promotions Club, India
- Real Folk Cultural International Club, India
- Surtal Sabhiachar & Samaj Bhalai Club, India