The Grounds Committee is looking for someone who would be interested in taking over the role of Secretary for 2019.
The remit of this role is quite diverse and duties include:
- Arranging Grounds Committee meetings
- Arranging meetings as necessary with representatives from grounds and suppliers
- Obtaining quotations from suppliers for Eisteddfod week services e.g. security
- Presenting quotations and competitive quotations where possible to the committee
- Placing orders dependant on committee decision.
- Attending and acting on instruction from the Delivery Board
- Ensuring orders are honoured and delivered on time to site.
- Dealing with supplier discrepancies.
- Dealing with site issues as they arise along with the Siting Officer throughout the year and during festival week.
- Time requirements: Minimum half day every day on site during Eisteddfod week. Year round as needed, with busiest time of year November- March for quotations.
- IT and communication skills essential
- Business acumen beneficial
If you would be interested in this role or know of someone who might be, please contact Colin Roberts, Secretary of Grounds on firstname.lastname@example.org