It’s important that you have confidence when booking your tickets for LIME. For a limited period we are changing our refund policy in response to the Covid-19 outbreak – this will make our tickets more flexible if you’re unwell and have been asked to isolate.
These changes are applicable for the 2022 Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod only.
IF THE SHOW IS CANCELLED
If there is another lockdown or there is performer illness and the show is cancelled then we will make sure that your money is protected and you get your money back.
- You will be entitled to a full ticket refund.
- You may be asked if you would like refunding to your payment card, a credit note, or if you’d like to give the full or a partial amount of your refund as a donation to help LIME with its work.
- Refunding a full audience is a big job so can take a few days to complete.
- If you’ve paid in cash or by cheque it can sometimes take longer for us to refund you.
- Please ensure when you book that you give us an e-mail address and phone number.
IF YOU ARE ILL AND UNABLE TO ATTEND
Please do not visit us if you:
- Feel unwell with any of the identified Covid-19 symptoms.
- Have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 10 days
- Have been identified as a close contact of a positive case and asked to self-isolate by Test, Trace, Protect
- Somebody in your household has tested positive and you are self-isolating, awaiting a PCR result.
If you cannot attend a performance due to any of the above reasons, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ‘COVID’ in the subject line alongside your order number, by 11am on the day of the performance. We will then look to refund, credit or exchange your tickets so that you can return when it is safe to do so.