Thursday 07 July
Visit the Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod this summer with your school for your annual end of term outing.
An enjoyable day for the children and an educational outing which meets many requirements of the National Curriculum; linking awareness of global citizenship and culture with a positive and memorable experience.
The day includes:
- International Dance Groups and Choirs
- Vibrant outside stages full of music and dance
- Children’s Day Concert in the Royal International Pavilion
- Music and Dance Workshops
- A safe and secure site with interesting stalls
- Undercover areas in case of inclement weather
- Circus skills, storytelling, Welsh language events and much more!
All of this for only £5 per pupil (with 1 free teacher for every 6 children).
If you would like any further information, please contact the office on 01978 862 001 or visit our website www.llangollen.net
A warm international welcome full of colour and music awaits…
Go and See Fund– Schools in Wales can apply for up to £1,000 at any time in the year and will receive a decision within six-eight weeks. You could receive an award up to 90% of the costs of your trip to Llangollen. To apply please visit https://arts.wales/funding/get-started/creative-learning/go-and-see
The grounds open at 8.30am and details of the concert timings are as follows:
Session A: Pavilion 9.00 am (for a 9.30 start)
Session B: Pavilion 10.40 am (for a 10.50 start)
Children under 3 are Free.
Can’t attend on Thursday?
If you would prefer to visit us on another day, both Primary and Secondary Schools are offered the special price of £5 per pupil to attend on Friday.
Click here for our Children’s Day Booking Form 2022
Instructions for School Parties:
- Important health and safety notice to party leaders
- Important health and safety notice for coach companies
- How to get here
- Festival Site Map
- School Visit Risk Assessment 2020