We are committed to running a Covid safe event. We already have certain measures in place to ensure that our audiences are protected and able to relax and enjoy our wonderful festival atmosphere, while knowing that all precautions have been taken. For 2022 these include a smaller venue size, to ensure that we can carefully control the number of visitors to our site, as well as enhanced hygiene procedures.
As the guidance regarding Covid-19 is changing regularly, we are closely monitoring the advice of Welsh Government concerning large events, and will provide full details for ticket holders closer to July. If you would like to check current advice please go to: https://gov.wales/coronavirus and https://www.visitwales.com/coronavirus
This ticket is issued on behalf of the presenter LIME and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Nobody will be allowed admission to this event without a valid ticket or pass.
2. For the safety of the people at the event, the venue management and LIME reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches. Please do not bring alcohol or any unessential items (such as camping chairs) as these will be confiscated at the entrance and won’t be returned.
3. All tickets or passes should be checked on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Duplicate tickets cannot be issued under any circumstances.
5. Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
6. Tickets cannot be transferred. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been resold they will be invalidated and the holder will be refused admission.
7. We may restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person (allocation). We reserve the right to cancel tickets bought in excess of this allocation.
8. LIME reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
9. Admission is at Ticket Holder’s own risk. LIME will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or force majeure.
10. As a condition of sale the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast in any medium and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or by any CCTV cameras and recordings operated by or on behalf of LIME for public safety and security purposes.
11. It is a condition of your admission to the show that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by you of the show or any part of it.
12. Dogs are not permitted on the premises with the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs.
13. Please check event details, timings and car park charges prior to travelling as these may be subject to change.
14. Please check your route prior to travelling to ensure you arrive on time. The organisers are not responsible for any delays due to travel disruptions.
15. Any complaints relating to the event should be made to the organiser’s office promptly, prior to or during the event.
16. Every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
17. Recording equipment is not permitted in performance areas of the event.
18. Some of the events will take place outdoors and will take place regardless of weather conditions (unless deemed unsafe by the safety officer). There are no refunds for bad weather. We strongly advise that you come dressed appropriately for an outdoor event at that time of year.
19. In accordance with the law, visitors aged under 18 are not permitted to purchase or sample alcoholic drinks or knives.