Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod is looking for a dynamic and proactive individual to join us, to work closely with our Board and our fantastic team to help us achieve our potential and grow our impact and reach.
We’re looking for someone who is the creative and executive lead for the organisation, shaping its programme, connecting with audiences and partners, supporting and developing the staff team and ensuring the vitality, diversity, sustainability and impact of the Eisteddfod as major annual international event.
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and we actively welcome candidates who are currently underrepresented in the arts.
We are seeking an inspiring individual who values creative ambition, inclusivity and internationalism.
3 year fixed-term contract commencing autumn 2021
Salary £40,000 – £50,000
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit a current CV and covering letter by email to Betsan Moses, Interim CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for receipt of applications is 5pm on Monday 9th August 2021.
Strategic Planning Facilitator/Consultant Tender
Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod (LIME) are seeking a consultant who will assist our organisation in creating a strategic framework for the future. We are committed to undertaking a strategic process that will actively engage our organisation in thinking about the future and planning for the sustainable delivery of the Eisteddfod.
We wish to receive proposals from consultants experienced in facilitating strategic thinking and planning. LIME seeks a consultant to provide the following services:
- Provide leadership, direction and expert consultation and advice related to the development of an effective 5 year strategic plan.
- Provide a clear, strategic planning process.
- Facilitate in developing LIME’s mission, vision and value statements.
- Facilitate the planning meetings.
- Provide deliverables that support and document the work performed throughout the process.
The desired result is to create a clearly defined Mission, Vision and Values statement that is authentic and inspirational, and to develop a strategic plan that articulates our mission, vision and values, and which provides a strategy that will guide LIME through 2022– 2027 with an action for 2022.
How to apply
To tender for this position, please submit your tender by email to Betsan Moses, Interim CEO at email@example.com
The deadline for receipt of applications is 5pm on Thursday 5th August 2021.
Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod is looking for a keen financial mind to ensure that LIME’s fiscal practices adhere to industry best practices to safeguard our financial position.
The person appointed will be responsible for:
- ensuring that the Charity keeps proper accounts;
- reviewing the financial performance of the Charity;
- formulating and reviewing the Charity’s financial and investment policies;
- ensuring that the Charity has sound and effective financial systems;
- engaging with the Charity’s finance staff and assisting with funding applications if required;
- engaging with the Charity’s independent auditors;
- reporting financial matters to members of the Board and Finance
The appointment will be for a period of 3 years, but the person appointed will be eligible for reappointment for a further term.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and covering letter by email to Betsan Moses, Interim CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for receipt of applications is 5pm on Thursday 12th August 2021.