Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod is looking for a motivated and inspiring individual to join us as Vice-Chair.
The Vice-Chair will:
- Represent the interests of, and provide inspirational leadership for, the role of volunteers and the part they play in delivering the Eisteddfod.
- Devise and implement methods to ensure that the volunteer voice is heard, listened to and fed in to organisational change and development at Board level.
- Support the Chair in their role.
- In the absence of the Chair, chair Board meetings and deputise as required.
- Assist in ensuring that members are kept informed regarding the committee’s activities and work programme by chairing the Delivery meetings.
The appointment will be for a period of 3 years, but the person appointed will be eligible for reappointment for a further term.
How to apply
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating Vice-Chair Application in the subject line, and attach a copy of your CV and covering letter.
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Friday, the 22nd of October, 2021.