The world renowned Choir of the World features heavily today. Expect the Pavilion to swell with the sound of the world’s best choral performances in a packed itinerary for the final day of 2017’s competitions.
Choirs of The World
Today we continue our search for this year’s Choir of the World.
Expect the Pavilion to swell with the sound of the world’s best choral performances as Mixed, Female and Male Voice Choirs all vie for coveted places in 2017’s Choir of the World competition. Saturday also features the Cultural Showcase and Instrumental Ensemble final – something for all tastes on our final day of competitions.
- Choirs (Choir of the World): Female Choirs
- Choirs (Choir of the World): Mixed Choirs
- Choir (Choir of the World): Open Category
- Choirs (Choir of the World): Male Voice Choirs
- Dance: Traditional Folk Dance Group
Pavilion Reserved Seating Day Ticket: £15 (*Early Bird Offer of £13 until 1st March*)
Price includes reserved seat in blocks A-H